The following are prohibited:
1. We do not allow smoking of any kind (including on balconies or terraces), including but not limited to nicotine, tobacco derived products and/or cannabis derived substances (including vaping and e-cigarettes); breaking this rule will incur a $250 fine plus the cost to clean and deodorize.
2. Parties or events.
3. Unreasonable numbers of guests including any that exceed the maximum permitted by law.
4. Number of overnight guests cannot exceed the maximum allowed for the unit; this information is posted on the host site.
5. Excessive noise.
6. Audible noise outside of the apartment after 10pm local time; Quiet hours are 10pm-7am.
7. Disturbing neighbors or invading their privacy or security.
8. Illegal substances or activity (e.g., involving drugs, the Internet, or otherwise, including illegal downloads or file sharing whether using our, your own, or a third-party device or Internet connection).
9. Pornography production or prostitution.
10. Dangerous or hazardous items (e.g., those that may increase the risk of fire or explosion such as candles or lighters).
11. Firearms and other weapons (except those rightfully possessed by on-duty or off-duty law enforcement officials or licensed security guards).
12. Placing of obstructions, signage, garbage, food, or personal items unattended outside the apartment.
13. Creating unsanitary conditions (e.g., generating excessive trash or offensive odors, or attracting pests).
14. Making any change, modification, alteration, or addition whatsoever to the apartment or its contents (including moving furniture around).
15. Soliciting or loitering around the space or building.
16. Commercial photography, film, or videography (without expressed written consent); and
17. Using the Urby Abode apartment for any purpose other than for personal accommodation.
1. Guests. You may permit guests to occupy the Urby apartment overnight only to the extent authorized by us in writing and you must accompany and supervise such guests at all times. If you exceed any applicable maximum authorized number of overnight guests, then you will be liable to pay additional fees of up to 100% of your effective daily rate for each unauthorized guest and we may revoke or terminate your license to occupy the Urby apartment immediately. You also acknowledge and agree that we may require you and/or your daytime or overnight guests to provide us with documentation verifying your guests’ identity such as passport and other information.
2. Pets. We do allow pets however guests are prohibited from maintaining any of the following animals on the premises, even temporarily: any dogs considered vicious, including pit bulls, rottweilers, Doberman pinschers, bull mastiffs, German shepherds and any cross-breed dog containing one or more of the above breeds, undomesticated animals and other dangerous or harmful animals or reptiles. These restrictions are not solely based on the above list. Management reserves the right to modify the list of prohibited animals at any time. Guest shall be liable for any and all damage and injury caused by the pet, including but not limited to, to Landlord, its property, employees, agents, representative or contractors or to any other person visiting or residing at the building whether in common areas or any unit. Guest shall indemnify and hold Landlord harmless from and against any loss, cost, claim, judgment, damage or expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, sustained as a result of the actions of or caused by Guest's pet. A pet waiver will be provided at check in.
3. Supplies. We provide an initial supply of consumable household supplies and toiletries.
4. Houseware. We also provide linens and kitchenware for your use during your stay. Any such items that are removed from the Urby apartment will be charged to you in accordance with the Urby Terms.
5. Amenities. Only those amenities that are described in your booking confirmation email are available to you. Please follow any instructions that have been provided to you or may be posted on the property. Your use of any amenities is at your sole risk. Guests younger than 18 years must be accompanied by an adult when using any amenities and other common areas. All amenities on property are available for Urby Abode guests with the exception of the Urby Kitchen.
6. Parking. Parking options and instructions may be provided in our booking confirmation email to you. If you or your guests choose to make use of any recommended parking options, then you (and your guests, if applicable) must comply with all provided instructions, all publicly posted parking signs and policies, and any other applicable parking laws. Urby is not responsible for your or your guests’ non-compliance with such instructions, signs, policies, or laws.
7. Safety and Security. You are responsible for your and your guests’ safety and security. Please read, listen to, and comply with any fire, health, or safety rules and regulations which are provided to you, let us know of any condition in, on, or around the Urby Abode apartment that you believe may be a fire, health, or safety risk to you or your guests, report to us any inappropriate conduct or behavior you or your guests observe in or near the Urby Abode apartment (e.g., potential loiterers or squatters), and lock all windows and doors before you leave the apartment. If you are experiencing a medical or other emergency, or believe you are a victim of or witness to a crime, please contact the nearest hospital and/or local police.
8. Reporting Damage: You must notify us in writing of any damage to the Urby Abode apartment or any of its contents which occurs during your stay, even if you regard the damage as minimal or normal wear and tear, or if you do not believe you are at fault for the damage. If you do not notify us of any such damage, you will be responsible for such damage in accordance with the Urby Abode Terms.
As a reminder, you are solely responsible for ensuring that you and your guests are aware of and comply with the Urby Abode Terms and these House Rules, including keeping the apartment clean and tidy and in the same condition as you found it. We hope you enjoy your stay.
These Urby Abode House Rules are expressly incorporated into the Terms of Service between you and us ("Terms of Service") and are “Additional Terms” as defined therein. Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the Urby Abode Terms.